January 28, 2013

The Saturday Seven (A Little Late) 1/28/13

1. Mood: Since I am writing this on Monday, I would have to say exhausted. It is always somewhat tiring returning to work after the weekend. Even though I know the start of another workweek is approaching, it's still quite draining when it actually gets here and I realize there's four more days to go. :(
2. Substitute question: Plans for this evening? Nothing too exciting...I have to make dinner and finish some laundry. I would like to film a YT video or two and maybe get some cleaning done. Whatever I end up doing, I have to stop at 9pm for The Following.
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: The new shades of the Revlon Lip Butters! I just read about them this morning and will be on the lookout the next few weeks.
4. Most used product of the week: The Lorac Pro Palette...this due to Weekly Beauty Challenge #2.
5. Scent of the week: Pink Sugar by Aqualina, Gold by Kim Kardashian, Lola by Marc Jacobs...I alternated between scents a lot last week,
6. Favorite song of the moment: My Life-50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine


7. A sprinkle of randomness: If I could, I would wear slippers and sweats my whole life (with the exception of special occasions). I love comfy sweatpants and hoodies. My grandparents gave me these fabulous Betseyville slippers for the holidays and can't wait to get home to put them on. How's that for random? Lol!



Hope you had a great weekend 
have an awesome week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment