January 20, 2013

Weekly Beauty Challenge Mini Series: Challenge #2

For this week's beauty challenge, I decided on a palette challenge. I can only use one eyeshadow palette for the week with no exceptions. The palette I chose for this week is the Lorac Pro palette. Some may view this not as a challenge at all because the palette has been described as quite versatile. I, on the other hand, was underwhelmed by this palette and just never reach for it. So in my efforts to break out of my beauty rut and stretch to find ways to make products work for me, I am accepting challenge #2, the palette challenge! Check back here in a week for my update. :)


]


Update: It has been a little over a week since the palette challenge. Even though I did stick with the challenge, it feels somewhat unsuccessful. 

I work a full five day workweek. So my makeup needs to be work appropriate. I stayed more to the left side of the palette, using the creams, pinks and golds. I used Deep Purple with an angled brush and Mac's Fix+ as a liner for one look. Other than that, I didn't really venture over to the right side of the palette much. This palette will quietly go back into my collection where it will wait for me to try it again or just hold a place among other eyeshadow palettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment