January 19, 2013

The Saturday Seven 1/19/13

1. Mood: Tired. I've got my coffee though! No rest for the weary, right?
2. Substitute questionWhat are your Saturday plans? I have a bunch of cleaning and laundry to do. I am also planning to jump on the elliptical and hopefully film a video or two. I have to plan out meals for the upcoming week and make grocery/Target shopping lists. Nothing super exciting but it is the weekend. So I can't complain! :)
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: The Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids lipstick in Vibrant Mandarin. It looks like a beautiful color and something different from my normal lipsticks. Plus they're fairly affordable since it is a drugstore item.
4. Most used product of the week: NYX Slide On, Glide On eyeliner in Jet Black
5. Scent of the week: Pink Sugar by Aqualina
6. Favorite song of the moment: Rest of My Life~Ludacris, Usher & David Guetta   All I can say is put on your insanely expensive designer sneakers, grab your oversized sunglasses, pick out a diamond chain and get ready to dance! :) Hehe


"I'm stuck in this moment, freeze the hands of time. 'Cause I feel inner peace when I'm outta my mind. And you can call me crazy, but I like to roll the dice. So I'm willing to bet that Imma be crazy for the rest of my life."

7. A sprinkle of randomness: Did anyone see the commercial for the new movie Mama? I get totally freaked out whenever it comes on tv but I kinda want to see it...but then I'm worried I might not be able to sleep which I don't really sleep anyway. Lol! Can't get more random than that!


Woohoo for the weekend! Hope you have a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment