January 12, 2013

The Saturday Seven 1/12/13

1. Mood: Determined. I have a lot of stuff to get done (as usual) today and over the weekend. My plan is to get everything done and cross it off my To Do list! Yay!
2. Substitute question: Here's $500. What are you going to do with it? If I was randomly given $500, I would put half into my savings account and put some serious thought into what I would spend the other half on. A new handbag? High-end makeup? New camera? Weekend trip?
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream. Surprise surprise! Yet another product from the foundation category. The packaging is super cutesy and I believe the bow on the lid houses a brush for application. It's described as a mousse like texture and I love the Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation which is similar in texture. Possible future purchase? Of course!
4. Most used product of the week: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier...I use this as a primer before my foundation. I apply it mainly to my t-zone and any other areas of my face that tend to get oily throughout the day. Then I let it set for a few minutes before applying foundation. Letting it set is the key to this product working. It's definitely one of my HG products!
5. Scent of the week: Pink Sugar by Aqualina
6. Favorite song of the moment: Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson...I can't say I'm a Kelly Clarkson fan but I don't dislike her music. I think her songs have positive messages and girlie anthem feels, if that makes sense. *Warning: There's a lot of hair flinging in this video. Lol!



7. A sprinkle of randomness: I'm catching up on some YouTube videos today. I watch them on my iPad when I'm on the elliptical but I'm still so behind. I'm looking forward to watching LisaLisaD1's Friday Haul and itsjudytime's review on the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. Have you watched my December 2012 Favorites, Fails & Empties yet??? Check it out!




Have a great weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment