January 18, 2013

WTF is a Walking Pharmacy???

So what the frick is a walking pharmacy??? It is a bag of essential items that you can carry with you in case of a problem, ailment or minor emergency. It's a walking pharmacy not a walking hospital. Lol! I discovered this concept from the YouTube channel OrganizedLikeJen.

I first started watching Jen's MyHousewifeLife channel on YouTube and then subscribed to her other channels as well. She has several channels including OrganizedLikeJen and TheBusyBeeBuzz, and recently launched a blog called Organized Jen. She is extremely organized (obviously!) and takes many creative approaches to organization. 

Here is my walking pharmacy:
I chose this leopard print cosmetic bag that I received from Target (the most recent beauty bag). I like that the print matches both black and brown handbags.

The contents of my walking pharmacy include tissues, a travel stain remover, a nail file, a comb, a mirror, antibacterial hand gel, a pill case (w/Advil, Excedrin & Tylenol), stomach soothers (ginger, Pepto), feminine products, band-aids, bobby pins, a hair clip, and a hair rubber band. 


I customized my walking pharmacy to meet my specific needs and was able to put it together with products I already had in my home. Then I can carry it with me in any handbag or packed in luggage when traveling. I think that this is a great idea for anyone and everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment