February 9, 2013

The Snowy Saturday Seven 2/9/13

1. Mood: Panicky. After being hit by Blizzard Nemo, all of the news reports have been saying to stay at home today because the roads have not been completely cleared yet. I often get cabin fever, extreme and sudden cabin fever. I am hoping the roads will be safe later on today. 
2. Substitute questionLooking forward to Valentine's Day? Of course! Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. Most people feel the need to inform me that it is not really a holiday but I think it is. To me, it's a day to celebrate and appreciate love.
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: I love the new Too Faced Boudoir Beauty collection. The Boudoir Eyes palette and the Sweetheart Blush are super cute!
4. Most used product of the week: MUFE Mat Velvet + 
5. Scent of the week: Gold by Kim Kardashian
6. Favorite song of the moment: When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars...One of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.


7. A sprinkle of randomness: I am not a huge fan of the snow. I think a dusting is pretty but could live without it. My pups really love playing in the snow. So I'm looking forward to seeing them have fun outside today! :)


Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment