February 9, 2013

The Snowy Saturday Seven 2/9/13

1. Mood: Panicky. After being hit by Blizzard Nemo, all of the news reports have been saying to stay at home today because the roads have not been completely cleared yet. I often get cabin fever, extreme and sudden cabin fever. I am hoping the roads will be safe later on today. 
2. Substitute question: Looking forward to Valentine's Day? Of course! Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. Most people feel the need to inform me that it is not really a holiday but I think it is. To me, it's a day to celebrate and appreciate love.
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: I love the new Too Faced Boudoir Beauty collection. The Boudoir Eyes palette and the Sweetheart Blush are super cute!
4. Most used product of the week: MUFE Mat Velvet + 
5. Scent of the week: Gold by Kim Kardashian
6. Favorite song of the moment: When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars...One of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.


7. A sprinkle of randomness: I am not a huge fan of the snow. I think a dusting is pretty but could live without it. My pups really love playing in the snow. So I'm looking forward to seeing them have fun outside today! :)


Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment