February 9, 2013

Weekly Beauty Challenge Mini Series: Challenge #3

This week's challenge is the FOTD challenge. I will photograph and post my FOTD each day (obviously). My goal is to end up with a mini journal of daily looks and to focus on my weekly beauty routine. Are there aspects I can change? What products do I reach for the most? What products from my collection do I need to reach for more?

Check back here in a week for my update!






FOTD 2/11/13



This is a typical workday look. Nothing too fancy but just enough to look polished.


FOTD 2/12/13



This is the "Holy crap, I'm going to be late for work!" look. The minimum but just enough to not scare people with my bare face.

UPDATE: I failed this challenge completely. It was a trying week and without getting into specifics, I will just say that my family comes before anything. My energy was focused on making sure they were ok and taking the necessary steps to start moving forward. In the future, I would like to revisit this challenge and see what the results turn out to be. I appreciate your understanding and patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment