September 29, 2012

The Saturday Seven 9/29/12

1. Mood: Overwhelmed and slightly crazed...too many things are flying around in my brain right now and as easy as it is for people to tell me to give my brain a rest, it never works.
2. One good thing from the week: It seemed to go by fairly quick for a work week. I am glad that it's over and the weekend is here! :)
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: I was able to get my hands on the OCC Lip Tars in store but I am patiently waiting for Ophelia to be restocked on Sephora's website. I also would like to get some fall clothes to transition into the cooler/colder months. I'm feeling like my "wardrobe" is in need of some major sprucing up!
5. Scent of the week: I switched it up this week between B&BW Charmed Life and D&G The One.
6. Favorite song of the moment: Settle Down by No Doubt   Back in the day, I saw them in concert which was absolutely amazing! I cut up a wife beater, pasted on a bindi, put on some red lipstick and sparkly pants...that was quite a while ago. I have definitely grown up a bit (a little bit...hehe) as must people do but great memories grow with you. I have loved their music for many, many years and I am so exciting they are back! 


7. A sprinkle of randomness: It's gloomy outside and my pups are still sleeping. During the week, I feel like if I had the chance, I could sleep until 9 am but then the weekend rolls around and I'm wide awake by 7 am. Oh well!



Have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment