October 6, 2012

The Saturday Seven 10/6/12

1. Mood: Optimistic. Say what?! Yes, I know, very strange for me to feel optimistic but I am hoping to have a fun, destressing weekend. So therefore, my answer is optimistic. Lol!
2. One good thing from the week: My response is almost always the same and that would be that it is over! Maybe I should think of a substitute question for this one...
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: Too Too Pretty by Betsey Johnson...I've been into new fragrances recently. I guess it's time for a change. Also, any of the blushes, lipsticks and the beauty powder from the MAC Marilyn Monroe collection. This collection sold out when it launched online and all of the products I was hoping to purchase were sold out in stores as well. Grrrrrr!!! That's how they get us!
5. Scent of the week: Girlfriend by Justin Bieber Say what again?! It's a really pretty fragrance that is affordable. So I decided to redeem a Sephora gift card and purchase it. Plus the packaging  is fabulous! 


6. Favorite song of the moment: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift   It's a catchy little tune that gets embedded in my brain cells every single time I hear it. I really like the positive message for girls. If this song came out 15 years ago, I would have probably declared it my personal anthem. In the video, Taylor's band is wearing these funky animal costumes...I'm trying to devise a plan to coerce a certain friend of mine to wear one of those. Lol!!!


7. A sprinkle of randomness: To shop or not to shop? That is the question. I am debating whether or not to run up to the mall this morning for some power shopping. I should really quit procrastinating and get important things done. We'll see what happens!



What are you doing this weekend? Have fun!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment