October 13, 2012

The Saturday Seven 10/13/12

1. Mood: I would say okay. My mood is okay. Lol! I have a lot to get done but nothing's been accomplished and I'm okay with that. I'm freezing at the moment and I'm okay. It's the weekend and I'm hella okay with that! ;)
2. Substitute Question: What is one thing I wish I could change about my hair? Only one? I wish my hair was easier to color. I have black hair which is almost impossible to color anything other than some shade of black. I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was dye my hair...strange. I used a semi-permanent color hoping for reddish highlights and gray coverage. After twenty minutes, even though the box said not to exceed fifteen, I was left with a stained red scalp and black hair. I guess we always want what we can't have!
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: The Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush set from Sephora, a YSL eyeliner and the Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre. All of these are on my list for the Sephora Friends and Family sale which I am patiently waiting for.
5. Scent of the week: Girlfriend by Justin Bieber
6. Favorite song of the moment: Beauty And A Beat by Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj   This song is so fun and catchy! Don't hate! I know you want to sing along!


7. A sprinkle of randomness: I just filmed and am uploading a YouTube video! Yay!!! It's been WAY too long. Check it out! :)


Have a great weekend!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment