October 27, 2012

The Saturday Seven 10/27/12

1. Mood: Drained. Like most people, I have a lot going on in almost every aspect of my life right now and I feel emotionally, mentally and physically drained. But life goes on and I just have to keep going.
2. Substitute Question: Favorite tv show? I don't have one specific favorite. I DVR a lot of shows like CSI, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, The Walking Dead, The Mentalist, Animal Practice...and watch them when I have some free time or when I'm cleaning/doing laundry.
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: Any type of storage containers for makeup like small baskets, brush holders, cubes etc. I like the acrylic drawers that everyone talks about but they're not super practical for me. So I'll be on the lookout for some of those products during my trip to Target later. :)
5. Scent of the week: Kim Kardashian Gold
6. Favorite song of the moment: Invincible-MGK  


7. A sprinkle of randomness: I was catching up on YT videos this morning and watched the first two videos of pinksofoxy's Less Stuff, Less Stress! series which inspired me to start decluttering some of my makeup storage. Yikes! What a project! I definitely need to work on better organizing everything. One more thing to add to this weekend's list of things to do!

The contents of just one of my storage containers...I'm in trouble!

Have a fun & fabulous weekend!!!




1 comment: