November 3, 2012

The Saturday Seven 11/3/12

1. Mood: Exhausted. This week was definitely a difficult one. I live on the East Coast and on Monday, we were hit by Storm Sandy. I am thankful that my family and friends are safe and that they did not suffer any major loss or damage. We did lose power for a fews days but luckily, it has been restored. My heart goes out to those who lost their homes, businesses and loved ones. They are in my thoughts. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the emergency personnel, LIPA technicians and employees of businesses that are sacrificing time with their families to help others. I truly believe that we will recover and rebuild.
2. Share a quote: "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." -Lin Yutang
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: At this time, it feels strange to be thinking of material things. So I would like to add relief to those who are suffering in the aftermath of Sandy to my wish list this week.
5. Scent of the week: Gold by Kim Kardashian...I did wear a fragrance and makeup this week because I did go to work. So I felt ok about answering this question.
6. Favorite song of the moment: 93 Million Miles by Jason Mraz




7. A sprinkle of randomness: After much internal struggle, I attempted to film my October Favorites video today. The timing, for me, did not feel comfortable and it was a fail. I will try again soon but I hope people will understand.



Hope you are enjoying your weekend! 

*Take a moment to appreciate the 
important people in your life.*

No comments:

Post a Comment