November 17, 2012

The Saturday Seven 11/17/12

1. Mood: Lazy...I am in recovery mode from the week and from going out last night. I have a million zillion things to do today. So this laziness will have to be short lived unfortunately.
2. Substitute question: Current obsession(s): I have been obsessed with makeup storage and organization ideas/products lately. I've been watching a lot of organization videos on YouTube and got a little inspiration. I just wish I had more time and money for some of the projects I would like to complete.
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: Some new hoodies and acrylic drawers from The Container Store...how random?! My uniform for life (when I'm not working) is pretty much jeans and hoodies. Lately I feel like I have the same hoodies in rotation and it's getting a bit stale, considering they're not a very exciting "fashion" choice to begin with. As for the acrylic stores, it goes along with my organization obsession. I wish there was a Container Store closer to where I live because the shipping is a bit much. I'll check back around Black Friday/Cyber Monday to see if they're running any sales.
4. Most used product of the week: Ok, I just noticed #4 has been missing from my posts for weeks! Hello brain?!?!?! I promise you that I CAN count. My most used product of the week would be Benefit's Stay Don't Stray eye primer.
5. Scent of the week: Gold by Kim Kardashian
6. Favorite song of the moment: Don't You Worry Child-Swedish House Mafia

7. A sprinkle of randomness: It's going to be a busy weekend! I always feel like I blink and the weekend is gone. We went out with some friends last night and are meeting up with some more friends tonight. Then my family is celebrating my dad's birthday tomorrow. Inbetween all of the fun stuff, we have to get all of the weekend chores and errands done. We'll see what happens!



Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment