October 20, 2012

The Saturday Seven 10/20/12

1. Mood: Aggravated...There is always too much to do and not enough time. My weekends have been flying by and the work weeks have been stressful. I was thinking about how much time and energy I put into work but how little time and energy I have left for my family/friends. It's so sad.
2. Substitute Question: What would you do with a million dollars? I would put half away into a savings account. Then I would use the remaining money for a bigger house and a new car. Hey, one can dream! :)
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: This is nothing fancy but I need bobby pins. I go through them like it's nobody's business! I was also scouting out some fragrances in Sephora the other night and really like Too Too Pretty by Betsey Johnson and Boyfriend. I've been really obsessed with powders lately too. I would love to get the full size of Benefit's Hello Flawless!.
5. Scent of the week: Dior Eau Sensuelle   I have been using the sample from the Dior Beauty Insider Reward.
6. Favorite song of the moment: Don't Wake Me Up by Chris Brown   I like the upbeat dance feel of the song. Plus who isn't in awe of his comeback?! Kinda crazy...

7. A sprinkle of randomness: I have a cold but am trying not to "waste" the whole day resting. I hope to film a tag video today too! But for now, I'm watching the Pioneer Woman on Food Network. 



Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment