September 15, 2012

The Saturday Seven 9/15/12

1. Mood: Blah...it was a crappy week but I am glad it's finally over. I have SO much to get done but I am just feeling like not doing anything. Ugh.
2. One good thing from the week: It's finally over!!! That seems to be my common answer here. LOL
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: The Urban Decay Vice palette. I read Karen's (makeupandbeautyblog.com) blog post about this palette late last night and made a plan to save for it. My plan was to be able to purchase it as soon as it was released. Urban Decay's limited edition products tend to sell out insanely quick! I woke up this morning to an email from Urban Decay for the release of the Vice palette! Ahhhh!!! There goes my plan! I guess I will keep my fingers crossed that it won't sell out for another few weeks.
5. Scent of the week: Lola by Marc Jacobs
6. Favorite song of the moment: Celebration by The Game...This song samples a classic Bone Thugs song, 1st of the Month, and gives it a more updated sound. 
7. A sprinkle of randomness: I'm drinking my morning coffee as I write this post. I love coffee! If I could always drink coffee, every minute of every day, I definitely would. My favorite Starbucks drink (what I call a foofy coffee drink) would have to be the caramel macchiato. So good!!!





Have an awesome weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment