September 8, 2012

The Saturday Seven 9/8/12


1. Mood: Determined. I have a lot to do today including cleaning my house, laundry, exercising and hopefully filming a YT video. I have determined to get everything done despite going out last night and not feeling 100%.
2. One good thing from the week: It was only 4 days and it's over! Woohoo weekend!
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: The Lorac Pro Palette. It has a mix of shimmer and matte shadows in a variety of shades. I think I would be able to create a lot of different looks with this palette making it worth the $42. But do I really need more eyeshadows?! Lol
5. Scent of the week: I mixed it up this week and used a different perfume from my collection each day. Sometimes I stick with one scent for the whole week and other times I'm all over the place. I guess it depends on my mood.
6. Favorite song of the moment: An oldie but a goodie...Public Service Announcement by Jay-Z. The XM radio in my car stopped working on Thursday and I reorganized my iPod for my commute on Friday with a mix (new and old) of hip hop/rap etc. 
7. A sprinkle of randomness: Lipton's double noodle soup is the best cure for a hangover. Lots of water too!



Enjoy your weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment