September 22, 2012

The Saturday Seven 9/22/12

1. Mood: Lazy.
2. One good thing from the week: I went out with my hubby and our good friends last night for 2fers. Love me some food, good beer and great friends! Hi Frank!
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: Lip Tars from OCC. I heard about the Sephora launch at the beginning of the week and was looking at the colors online but can't quite decide which ones to get. They are offered in a few Sephora stores as well, one happens to be within driving distance of where I live. So I'm thinking of making the trip there to see the colors in person.
5. Scent of the week: Charmed Life from B&BW
6. Favorite song of the moment: My Moment-DJ Drama ft. 2 Chainz, Mill Meek, Jeremih I love this song! Even if you're not a fan of rap/hip hop, I think everyone can relate to the message. I hear this a lot when I am driving home from work and most of the time, I've had days that can test my last nerve. So I try to remind myself that my moment will come eventually...whatever/whenever that may be. 
"Tired of living day to day like everything's alright. Just waiting on that moment...waiting on my moment."
 
7. A sprinkle of randomness: I am making a grocery/Target shopping list. I always feel like I forget things though. Then when I go to Target, I always end up buying more than is on my list. Target gets me every single time!

What are your plans for this weekend? Hope you have a great one!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment