August 25, 2012

The Saturday Seven 8/25/12

1. Mood: Grateful. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people (& pets) in my life. I am also feeling grateful for everything that I have even though some may think it's not a lot (& at times, it can feel like not that much). I know it's always easier said than done but we should try to appreciate what we have instead of concentrating on what we don't have. Did I really just write that?! Whoa! :)
2. One good thing from the week: It's the weekend! Thank goodness!!!
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: Today I will begin my search for the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow (limited edition) in Barely Beige. It looks like a pretty base for other shadows or a beautiful color by itself. From the pictures I have seen online, it looks like there are only a few of each color included on the new displays and Barely Beige is the most neutral which will probably hinder my chances of getting it. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will actually find it!
4. Most used product of the week: Benefit 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation in 'I'm So Money' Honey-My skin is finally on the way back to normal after my allergic reaction to the Kat Von D foundation. I'm so excited to be able to wear a full face of makeup again!
5. Scent of the week: Tainted Love by TOKYOMILK/DARK (notes include: dark vanilla bean, orchid, white tea & sandalwood)
6. Favorite song of the moment: Lost by Frank Ocean...It has a real retro sound & it gets stuck in your brain. Just real catchy!
7. A sprinkle of randomness: I spend way too much time online "window shopping" but I just tell myself it's research. :)





Have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment