August 11, 2012

The Saturday Seven 8/11/12

1. Mood: Motivated. I started planning on reorganizing my closet and the office in our house. I also want to go through my makeup collection and clothing to weed out things I don't use/need (which I will hand down to my cousins or donate). Plus I want to film a bunch of new YT videos. We'll see what happens! 
2. One good thing from the week: It's over! 
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: I changed my hair a little bit to a center part and have found that curling it (slightly) looks pretty. I have been using hot rollers which are somewhat time consuming...not too bad but during the week, time is always limited in the morning. So I am looking for an affordable, good quality 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" curling iron and jumbo velcro rollers. 
4. Most used product of the week: Sephora eye primer
5. Scent of the week: Victoria's Secret Bombshell body mist
6. Favorite song of the moment: New Day by Alicia Keys



7. A sprinkle of randomness: My hubby and I are going to dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday tonight. I have to figure out what to wear! Maybe I will film an OOTN...

Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment