August 18, 2012

The Saturday Seven 8/18/12

1. Mood: Blah...It is cloudy & overcast today. I also woke up with a headache. Not a good start to the weekend but I'm hoping it will get better! :)
2. One good thing from the week: I had three days off from work this week which was a nice little break. 
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: I am still wanting an affordable curling iron to style my new haircut. I have been eyeing the Hot Tools 1 1/4" from Ulta. I also have been trying matte shadows since the hives on my face (from the foundation) are accentuated by shimmery shadows. I would love to get the Too Faced matte shadow set. 
4. Most used product of the week: The original UD Naked palette. I had an allergic reaction to a new foundation & was unable to wear much makeup this week. :0/
5. Scent of the week: Bath & Body Works Charmed Life
6. Favorite song of the moment: Some Nights by Fun. You just can't help but sing along!


7. A sprinkle of randomness: My pups are so sleepy this morning. Our little family usually gets an early start (6 am) but this morning everyone slept until 8:30! 

Have an awesome weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment