August 5, 2012

The (Late) Saturday Seven 8/5/12


1. Mood: Still overwhelmed. Never enough time in a day!
2. One good thing from the week: Hubby and I had a date night on Friday. We went to a restaurant that we haven't been to in a while and had a lovely dinner.
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: I recently watched JLovesMac1's video (on YT) about her Rebelle colored hair extensions. I would love to try a set in either Indigo, Ocean, Rose or Sunset. Check them out here: Rebelle Colored Hair Extensions What color do you like???
4. Most used product of the week: L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara...I purchased this a few months ago in a set with an eyeliner but never used it until now. It's definitely not my favorite mascara (and removing it is a chore) but I am trying to get through it before opening a new one.
5. Scent of the week: Kim Kardashian Gold...don't hate! Lol. It smells yummy!
6. Favorite song of the moment: Heart Attack by Trey Songz
7. A sprinkle of randomness: I spent yesterday hanging out with my mom and my brother joined us for lunch. It's nice to have family time! :)


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment