August 11, 2013

Sephora Birthday Haul

My birthday was last month and my parents gifted me with some fabulous and very generous gifts including a Sephora gift card. I was debating on whether or not to save it for the Marc Jacobs Beauty launch but after seeing the product line, I decided to go a different route.

Here's what I picked up:


-Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in Never Enough Shoes (back-up)
-Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium 25 Beige
-Buxom full-on Lip Cream in Lavender Cosmo
-Tarte Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette

Buxom full-on Lip Cream in Lavender Cosmo
Tarte Coral Crush palette

Never Enough Shoes is a polish that is special to me and I wanted to make sure I would never run out of it. I saw that it was on sale and got nervous Sephora is discontinuing it so I purchased a back-up. The Sephora Collection MicroSmooth foundation was something I have wanted to try for a while. It has been compared to MAC's MSF but with a smaller price tag. I couldn't resist Lavender Cosmo! It is just so gorgeous. Finally, the Tarte palette was an impulse but I am so glad I added this to my cart. The packaging is fabulous and the colors are great for transitioning from summer to fall.

Have you made any new purchases lately? Or received any gift cards?








No comments:

Post a Comment