August 10, 2013

New: L'Oreal laLaque & leMatte Full Coverage LipColour

While paying a visit to my local Face Values to pick up more goat's milk soap, I spotted these new L'Oreal lip products.  Jumping on the bandwagon of crayon-like lip colors, laLaque and leMatte offer two different finishes with the same ease of application. Of course I went back and forth, trying to decide if I should pick them up. I have so many lip products already but my loving hubby reminded me that in a few weeks, I'll want to come back to get them and they will most likely be sold out. (He can be so smart!)




laLaque has a shiny finish while leMatte is described as "velvety". Both are full coverage color and glide on smooth. I purchased one laLaque in Never Lacque-ing (411) and one leMatte in No Matte-r What. (Who comes up with these names?!) If I remember correctly, each finish had about six shades to choose from. They retail for around $6 and contain 0.03 oz. of product. 


laLaque in Never Lacque-ing (411)


leMatte in No Matte-r What (403)
Swatches: laLaque in Never Lacque-ing (top) & leMatte in No Matte-r What (bottom)

Will you be picking up any new lippies from the laLaque and leMatte line?













No comments:

Post a Comment