March 9, 2013

Teeny Tiny Haul~February/March 2013

I have a teeny tiny haul to share with you.  I have been trying to shop my current stash and go on any beauty shopping sprees which has been extremely difficult.  There are always new products being released and I want to try everything but I am saving for a trip at the end of the month and for IMATS in April (woohoo!).  I have a few products that I did pick up over the past few weeks.  Keep in mind that I am on a "low buy" not a "no buy" and that these purchases were made over a span of a few weeks.  

First, I picked up the new limited edition Wet n Wild eight pan eyeshadow palettes in Going in the Wild and Nude Awakening.  They were around $4 at my local Face Values store.  I was thrilled to actually find these because Wet n Wild's limited edition products are almost impossible to find.  The quality of their eyeshadows are amazing for the price and I cannot wait to try these out!  Plus the LE packaging is so pretty!


L: Going in the Wild    R: Nude Awakening
Next I picked up some new lippies!  Everyone has been talking about the Nivea Lip Butters and my lips are chapped from the cold weather.  So I decided to give them a try.  Did you see how I rationalized that purchase?  I purchased Raspberry Rose Kiss which smells amazing and is super rich!  It retails for $2.99 at my local Rite Aid.  I also picked up two of the Wet n Wild Fergie lipsticks in V.I.Pink and Old School Glam.  NYC released a new Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm and I chose Apple Blossom (354) to try out.  



Lastly, I stopped at CVS last weekend and picked up Milani's new Color Statement lipstick in Nude Creme (26) on Melissa's recommendation from Honeybee Philosophy on YouTube.  I also purchased the Color Statement Lipliner in All Natural (04).  She mentioned it in her Friday Favorites (March 1st) along with some other really fabulous products.  She is amazing!  Definitely check out the video below and subscribe to her YouTube channel! 


That completes my teeny tiny haul.  I hope to include these products in an upcoming YouTube video as well.  Have you picked up any new beauty items recently?  Please let me know!








*All products featured were purchased with my own money unless otherwise stated. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment