March 9, 2013

Mini Review: Lorac Natural Performance Foundation

I am addicted to foundations.  I am on a quest to find the perfect formula for oily skin that leaves a lasting satin to matte finish.  I purchase more foundation than I will be able to use in a lifetime and it has gotten to the point where my husband told me I cannot buy another one until I have used what I already have.  That's when I knew I should really shop my stash.

I purchased the Lorac Natural Performance Foundation about six months ago during a 20% off everything promotion at Ulta.  It retails for $36 for 1.0 fluid ounce and comes in ten shades.  I have NP5 which is a pretty good match.  (It is difficult to find a perfect match in foundation because I have yellow undertones.)  



Lorac's Natural Performance Foundation is described as giving you "picture perfect coverage that lasts throughout the day" and nourishes and soothes sensitive skin.  It is a buildable medium coverage that has more of a satin finish.  It does last throughout the day with some visible shine about six to eight hours after application.  I like that it does not stick to the dry patches I currently have on my face and it does not feel heavy on the face.




As for the packaging, I love it!  It is a sleek, plastic bottle with a twist up pump.  Just be careful when twisting the pump.  I was in a rush the other morning and pushed the pump to close it but ended up dispensing product instead.  



Overall, I really like this foundation.  I think it is moderately priced and if you can purchase it during a sale, it is well worth it!  The packaging is fantastic with the twist pump and I really like the formula/finish.  I wish there was a little more variety in the shade range but most people will be able to find a suitable match.  

My rating: 4 out of 5

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about this product!





*Products featured in this post were purchased with my own money.  As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment