May 20, 2014

New: Mary Kay CC Cream

It has been quite a while since I last posted! Life has definitely gotten more hectic lately but I hope to get back to blogging more often. I have so many products to share and have really missed posting.  It's great to be back!

Since the birth of my son, my everyday routine has been scaled down and makeup has taken a bit of a backseat. I want to look put together but no longer have the time to apply a full face of makeup. My mom recently introduced me to the new Mary Kay CC Cream. As soon as I used it, I knew I had to share!

Mary Kay CC Cream in Light-to-Medium

It provides light coverage with SPF 15. Although the coverage is considered light, it leaves a beautiful, even finish with minimal effort. I simply apply it with my clean fingers and it blends perfectly!  Plus it is oil-free and moisturizes skin all day.  

swatch in Light-to-Medium 
swatch in Light-to-Medium blended out
Mary Kay CC Cream is available in 4 shades:
  • Very Light
  • Light-to-Medium
  • Medium-to-Deep
  • Deep


I am in the shade Light-to-Medium. For reference, I wear C3 in MAC Face and Body, Stromboli in Nars Sheer Matte, W4 in L'Oreal True Match, and 842 in CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation. There is shade that works with every skin tone!


The packaging is sleek and comes with a pump which is super convenient and eliminates mess. (I hate cleaning up leaked foundation from makeup bag!) Mary Kay CC Cream retails for $20 for 1 fl. oz. It is super affordable compared to IT Cosmetics CC Cream at $38 and Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream at $42.

I would highly recommend ordering the new Mary Kay CC Cream! It's affordable, effortless and provides a finished look with sun protection. If you are interested in ordering, click the link and make sure to enter LGL325Blog in the comment section at checkout. You will receive 10% off your order and shipping is just $2!*



Let me know if you purchase the Mary Kay CC Cream! Thanks so much for stopping by!




*At this time, orders can only be shipped within the Continental United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment