December 29, 2012

The Saturday Seven 12/29/12

1. Mood: Sick :( 'Tis the season for germs. Boo!
2. Substitute question: Any product(s) you regret buying recently? I purchased the Remington T-Studio Ceramic Pearl hot rollers over the summer and they are just horrible. They worked fine the first month but became progressively less effective. I plan to film my December Hit List & Sh*t List for my channel with more products I regret buying. So keep an eye out for that!
3. Product(s) I'm adding to my wish list: Marc Jacobs Dot perfume. I went to Ulta last weekend and ended up purchasing Reb'l Fleur instead but I know my hubby perferred Dot. I like them both and Marc Jacobs scents are some of my favs!
4. Most used product of the week: Carmex. The cold weather and being sick are totally drying out my lips!
5. Scent of the week: Girlfriend by Justin Bieber
6. Favorite song of the moment: I'm a little stumped on this question at the moment because I'm just so happy they stopped playing Christmas music 24/7! I don't mind some songs but it gets annoying when it's ALL the stations play. So my favorite song of the moment is Freedom by Nicki Minaj. I like how she is unapologetic for who she is and is comfortable with being exactly who she is. *Warning-This is the uncensored version of the song. Please cover your ears if cursing offends you or look up the censored version. :)




7. A sprinkle of randomness: We have been dog sitting for the past week and it has been fun but I think my canine brother has had enough. He is used to being the only dog of the house and now he has to share a house with my two pups. I think he'll be happy to go home in a few more days!



Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment