July 21, 2012

My Thoughts...L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream

Hi again! I wanted to share my thoughts on the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream in Medium. I purchased this product at my local CVS towards the end of June. Read on for my review!

Packaging: The packaging is pretty simple. Nothing too fancy or frilly which I expect from a drugstore product. It is a white squeeze tube with a tapered end topped off with a shiny purple twist off cap. Given the slim size, it is good for travel and on the go. You can throw it in your bag for touch ups or later application. 

I wish L'Oreal put a safety seal on the tube though. I always double (sometimes triple) check drugstore products before I buy them. There have been too many times when I've purchased products just to find when I get home, they have been tested in the store. So disgusting! You get 1.0 fluid ounce of product.



Product: The Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream dispenses white in color. It has a gritty texture which L'Oreal describes as "Beautifying Beads" but when you begin to blend it, it transforms to the indicated color. This is available in 4 shades: Fair, Light, Medium, and Deep. 




Performance: L'Oreal lists that there are "4 Beautifying Actions in 1" which include priming, perfecting, hydrating, and correcting.Those are some hefty promises for one product. It is not exactly the miracle product it claims to be but I do feel it's worth a try. 

I have oily skin and found that it is best paired with my Mary Kay Oil Mattifier. I also set this with powder for extra oil and shine control. The coverage is light to medium and is somewhat buildable. It does have a slight pink undertone which is common for a lot of drugstore foundations/tinted face products. It is a great product if you're looking for easy application (especially for Summer) and more natural looks.

Price: I purchased this at my local CVS for $11.99 (with a $1 off coupon). I have since seen the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream in major discount stores (Target, Walmart etc.) for $7.99. 


Will you be picking up the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment